Dr. Preston "Rusty" Walker, PT, DPT, OCS, owner and physical therapist, has over twenty five years of experience in physical therapy, including working in orthopedics, acute care, neurological rehab, home health and pediatrics. He grew up in Raleigh, NC and graduated Magna Cum Laude from North Carolina State University in 1992. He received his Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2003 and, later, went on to receive his Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2013. While at UNC, Rusty was the President of the Student Physical Therapy Association and received the Margaret L. Moore Student Recognition Award.
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
- (OCS) by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Certified in Dry Needling by the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy.
- Certified in Spinal Manipulation by the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy.
- Trained in McKenzie, Maitland, Mulligan and Muscle Energy techniques
- Member of the Orthopedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Rusty's areas of interest include post-operative rehab, manual therapy and dry needling
Rusty is a true believer in cross-training. He enjoys spending time with his family, surfing, paddling, training, biking, and practicing yoga.